If you are returning from countries on the green list you will not need to isolate or quarantine on your return if you are double vaccinated,However, you will still need to take a PCR test on or before Day 2 after you have arrived in England.
** Our UK Government Approved Day 2 PCR Test costs £90 **
To book your Day 2 PCR please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7226 2939. Thank you
Information For The Passenger Locator Form For return Trip:
You must complete a passenger locator form online before you arrive in the UK. To do this you will need a booking reference number which comes when you buy a Day 2 kit . It is generally advised to have the kit ready at home BEFORE YOUR OUTWARD JOURNEY as then you have the booking reference number to hand. If however you do not have it because say you didn’t have a return date at the time you can email a request to email@example.com and pay over the phone. We will then email you the booking reference to your email, you can then pick up the kit on arrival to the uk and either take the kit home or perform the test in the pharmacy.
You can submit the form any time in the 48 hours before you arrive in the UK.
You’ll need to show your form when you check in to travel or board your plane, train or ferry to the UK.
You can use this service to:
● fill in and submit a passenger locator form before you leave for the UK
● set up an account to save your details if you travel frequently
● sign in to your account to edit and submit an unfinished form You’ll need;
● your passport details or the travel document you’ll use when you arrive at the UK border
● your travel details, including times and dates
● the address where you will stay in the UK (if applicable)
● booking reference numbers for any COVID-19 tests YOU MUST take after arriving in the UK
We offer a Return to Uk package which includes
An Antigen kit that you perform in the comfort of your hotel or holiday stay home. It is very simple to perform and is authorised by the UK. Your fit to fly certificate will come to your email, 30 minute later.
Day 2 test kit which must be done by Everyone returning from abroad. The kit is performed at home, however if you want to do it in the pharmacy you can book a time and date. This is a REAL TIME PCR test and results are available the next day.
Total cost of this package is £135.00, if you would like to include this with your outbound test please let us know.